Go sIP Virtual PBX – In the Cloud.
Go-sIP Virtual PBX application is powered by Broadsoft, delivers a complete suite of enhanced PBX functionality over any IP connection – without the need for expensive PBX equipment. Easy to manage and feature rich, Hosted PBX enables Resellers to move past commodity based bandwidth and present the opportunity to offer a more comprehensive suite of products. By delivering Hosted PBX, Resellers can reap additional revenue and become the critical communications partner of their small, medium and large enterprise clients.
Hosted Go sIP Virtual PBX Overview
The Go-sIP Virtual PBX platform provides all standard PBX functions, plus fully integrated enhanced services, such as call centers, conferencing, voice, video, and fax mail, as well as mobile integration. All setup and configuration is easily managed via a Web portal, enabling Resellers to target businesses with as few as five users or large enterprises with thousands of users distributed across the globe. With its powerful capabilities and ease of use, the Go-sIP Virtual PBX platform empowers Resellers to increase revenue and offer a more cost-effective value proposition to businesses.
Resellers around the world are already offering Virtual PBX applications – thereby addressing their markets with their own mix of features, branded client applications, and operational support systems.
Go-sIP Virtual PBX is the answer to compete with and surpass premises-based PBX in functionality, economics, and ease of operation for their customers.
Why Hosted Go sIP Virtual PBX?
|Attribute||Virtual PBX||IP PBX|
of IP Handsets
|Uniform dial plans
||Hard to manage
|Total Cost of
|Lower cost of Outsourcing||costs: staff, support, access
|Many 3rd party CPE options
|Carrier Grade platform [typically well
over 5 9s]
|Hard to reach 5 9s
|Cost carried||Cost carried by end customer|
|Centralised management and support
||Seperate management systems
Powerful Features of Go sIP Virtual PBX
With Hosted PBX, Resellers can deliver an unparalleled set of productivity-enhancing features:
- Remote Office – Users can take their offices on the road with them
- Simultaneous Ring – Rings any number such as a mobile or home phone when a caller rings a desk phone
- Push To Talk – Immediate communication useful for quick conversations between an executive and assistant
- Selective Call Forwarding – Allows users to decide who reaches them, at what number, and when
Resellers can leverage optional pre-integrated services such as Voice/Video/Fax mail, Call Centers, Conferencing and Personal Mobility. In addition, the Go-sIP Virtual PBX platform has a comprehensive interoperability program with access, network, third-party application (such as Microsoft LCS), and OAM&P partners. A host of powerful personal features as well as group and enterprise features provides Resellers the tools they need to serve small office/home office (SOHO), medium and large enterprise markets.
- Alternate Numbers
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- Auto Callback
- Barge In Exempt
- Call Forwarding Always/Busy/No Answer
- Call Forwarding Remote Access
- Call Forwarding Selective
- Call Notify
- Call Return
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- Calling Line ID and Name Delivery
- Calling Line ID Blocking and Override
- Cancel Call Waiting
- Call Pickup
- Distinctive Alerting
- Diversion Inhibitor
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Instant Group Call
- Last Number Redial
- Priority Alerting
- Push to Talk
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Sequential Ring
- Shared Call Appearances
- Simultaneous Ring
- Speed Dial
- Three-Way Calling
- Voice Portal Calling
- Account Codes
- Authorization Codes
- Auto Callback
- Call Centers
- Call Intercept
- Call Park and Pickup
- Calling Group ID Delivery
- Calling Plan (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Click-to-Dial Directories
- Departmental Provisioning
- Enterprise administrator
- Hunt Groups
- Least Cost Routing
- Loudspeaker Paging
- Multi-site dialing plans
- Music on Hold
- Series Completion
- Voice Mail
- Video Mail
- Voice Virtual Private Networking
LEVERAGE BRANDABLE CLIENT APPLICATIONS
Go-sIP offers a suite of client applications that put the power of Virtual PBX just a click away and keeps the Resellers brand name on the users desktop and mobile phone.
- BroadWorks Assistant and BroadWorks Assistant Enterprise – Are integrated toolbars with corporate and personal contact lists to make and control telephone calls and change service settings from within Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- BroadWorks Assistant Mobile – Is a mobile helper application that enables control over calls and service settings wherever the user may roam.
- BroadWorks Receptionist – Is an attendant console for use by receptionists or telephone attendants who manage and screen inbound calls for enterprises.
- BroadWorks Call Center Agent and BroadWorks Call Center Supervisor -Exposes BroadWorks Call Center functionality in a compact and concise user interface.
Terms & conditions apply